What is MoMo API?MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) is the most widely used platform for payments in Rwanda. By availing the MoMo API, developers and programmers can innovate on the platform and develop products and solutions that will create a wider range of digital financial offerings for MTN’s 3.2 million MoMo customers.
Our Payment Gateways enable Bakalamba to build great products that support MTN MoMo payments easily.
Collection Widget: Receive mobile money payments on your website through a USSD or QR code
Collections: Enable remote collection of bills, fees or taxes.
Disbursements: Automatically deposit funds to multiple users
Remittances : Remit funds to local recipients from the diaspora with ease.
The future of money is here
MTN Mobile Money (MoMo) is simple and safe to use, with no monthly fees to worry about.
It’s available on any South African cellphone number. What’s more, you don’t even need a bank account.
Set yourself free
Download the MoMo app and register for free – fees apply to certain transactions only
Store money safely
Secure your hard-earned cash with end-to-end encryption
Transfer cash instantly
Transfer money to other MoMo wallets or send cash vouchers to any South African cellphone number
Simplify your shopping
Scan QR codes to pay for products and services through MoMo partners
Pay your bills
Keep your DStv, prepaid electricity, and other accounts up to date without hassle
Buy airtime and bundles
Buy airtime and data, voice, and SMS bundles at no extra cost and get exclusive deals – even if you’re not with MTN
Take control of your money, join the MoMo revolution.
#Wegotu with MTN MoMo powered by Ubank.
Cash-in via bank card
All transactions are free.
Cash-in via EFT
All transactions are free.
Cash-out to bank account
A standard fee of 2% applies to each
* Promotional fees have been applied to ease the pressure of COVID-19 and promote cashless transactions.
The updated fees are valid from 19 March 2020 to 30 September 2020. Thereafter normal fees will apply
Download the new MTN MoMo app
or register on *120*151# today!
- What is MTN MoMo?MTN’s groundbreaking Mobile Money (MoMo) service lets you store, send, and receive money using your phone. You don’t need a bank account or fancy smartphone to use it – it works on the most basic of feature phones too!
- How do I access my MoMo account?
- What services does MoMo offer?
- Can I send a money voucher?
- Can I use MoMo without airtime?
- How do I cash-in to my MoMo wallet?
- How do I cash-out of my MoMo wallet?
- How do I become a MoMo agent or merchant?
- Do I need to be an MTN customer to use MoMo?
Any financial services provided in respect of MoMo are provided by MTN, an authorised financial services provider, FSP No 44774 on behalf of UBank Limited, an authorised financial services provider FSP No 14740.
T’s and Cֹs apply.